Egorapture Egorapture

Seven Asses.

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Beautifully classy animation, wonderfully touching story, amazingally complimentary music. I generally loved this short film. bye god, you did a great job.

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

I fucking hate how everyone has to down on peoples beliefs, like the guy below me, "Jesus is just an Idea". Maybe you think that, maybe you truely believe that jesus doesn't exist. But it gives you know reason to rate this flash a half a star just because he is stating his beliefs. I am not a very religeous man. I do not strive to be one. I just take no joy in telling someone else that they believe in the wrong thing. I like this animation. Good job.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, this deserves the 5 stars im giving it, plus, how did you get away with giving the dinosaur tits on youtube?

Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

I love how all the gaurds aimed for his knees...
great animation, really laughed at it, great job!
hope to see more from you soon
Good job.

Dwarves in Space Dwarves in Space

I don't know why, I don't know when, but this is a future I want to see >:D

COMET COMET

One for the books,

The animation is beautiful, the music is enchanting, the entire animation was just 100% and nothing less. I came here expecting a great animation, I knew I could count on you guys to deliver, 5/5!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Amazing Picture!

Brilliant, but it just made me think of how self destrucrive man is :p

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Dat Sheeit is AWESHOME!

great movie guys!. Massive fan!. Keep doin what ya do :D

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Wait, hold on a second.

Does this mean that when Jake makes "Da Bond" or "Za Helu" as natiri calls it. Is he committing beastiality?. Still a great animation. big fan :D