Sky Hounds Sky Hounds

I saw this on the main page, and on the thumbnail I saw the robot. It looked very familiar to me, when i saw two timing pete, man that brought me back. I can't believe I still remember playing the very first build of this in Abigayl's stream, It's definitely evolved much since then!. I need to talk to you at some stage dude, but this is amazing!, nothing can tell you how happy I was to see that mech sprite get used :P. Total win on your part, can't wait to see more in the future ~DKC1011

Runeseekers Runeseekers

It would appear you open flash and after a bit of work, pure gold is sitting on your monitor, great job, you are amazing

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

I didn't get it until I watched Day of the dead, now I can't stop saying "Hiiii Bob!" whenever I look at a zombie with full humility :P

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Fun Game!

This is a great game but there is much room for improvment. First, His stuff goes down WAY to fast. I barely leave the cave before he's like "i really need some sleep". 2. The intro story is really funny!, but if you die there is no outro. Just "you were not prepared for the cannibals". 3. Who the hell is wilson?. lol.

BTW. @RenegadeV. He aint crapping in the happy shack :P. if you know what I mean.