Egorapture Egorapture

Seven Asses.

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Beautifully classy animation, wonderfully touching story, amazingally complimentary music. I generally loved this short film. bye god, you did a great job.

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

I fucking hate how everyone has to down on peoples beliefs, like the guy below me, "Jesus is just an Idea". Maybe you think that, maybe you truely believe that jesus doesn't exist. But it gives you know reason to rate this flash a half a star just because he is stating his beliefs. I am not a very religeous man. I do not strive to be one. I just take no joy in telling someone else that they believe in the wrong thing. I like this animation. Good job.

Sky Hounds Sky Hounds

I saw this on the main page, and on the thumbnail I saw the robot. It looked very familiar to me, when i saw two timing pete, man that brought me back. I can't believe I still remember playing the very first build of this in Abigayl's stream, It's definitely evolved much since then!. I need to talk to you at some stage dude, but this is amazing!, nothing can tell you how happy I was to see that mech sprite get used :P. Total win on your part, can't wait to see more in the future ~DKC1011

Runeseekers Runeseekers

It would appear you open flash and after a bit of work, pure gold is sitting on your monitor, great job, you are amazing

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

I didn't get it until I watched Day of the dead, now I can't stop saying "Hiiii Bob!" whenever I look at a zombie with full humility :P

Annika Annika

The lighthearted tone and overall softness of this painting (Digital or Physical?) is nothing short of outstanding. I congratulate you on the pure talent you purvey through this rendering. Good work, 5 stars.

Magmar Magmar